I send a big thank you to Julia Christine Glass for reading my little blog and spreading the love with this award! It feels awesome to have kind words given and even better to make friends in this very small and unusual world of blogging.
So this is how this works:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
http://twogirlsandaroad.com/ is a wonderfully fun blog to read and I was a single mom for a period of time and can really relate to this team!
http://romancingthebee.com/ has me really considering building my own bee house which say quite a lot since I have some pretty serious allergies to those little buggers. A really beautiful blog for anyone who loves incredible recipes and garden photographs.
I know it says to share with a bunch more blogs and appreciate them but I really am quite new and have not found the time to read more. I promise I will get better as soon as it doesn’t take me forever to write!
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite animal? The ones with fur
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? water – yup boring but its pretty much all I drink
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I love the old facebook
5. What is your favorite pattern? paisley
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? love to give
7. What is your favorite number? 23
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Friday
9. What is your favorite flower? California Poppy
10. What’s your passion? Life!
Thanks again Julia so glad to have connected here.
Enjoy the week everyone